New Free Guides: Advice for EU Nationals in the UK after Brexit

Today we’re delighted to launch a new series of guides, providing free and useful advice for EU nationals currently in the UK, in the light of Brexit.

First in this series is ‘CSI: what is it? Do I need it? How do I get it?’ (link below). You’ll find practical tips on European Health Insurance cards vs. private insurance, how and where to apply, advice for families and lots more.

Other guides in the series will cover issues such as advice for employers after Brexit, how to apply for permanent residency, and answering other questions we frequently hear, such as ‘Can I get a mortgage as an EU citizen in the UK, now Brexit is happening?’.

To receive all the guides in this series, follow us here on our blog, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!

Cromwell Wilkes is a law firm offering advice and representation on Immigration Law in Hammersmith, West London. Our clients come from all over the world. We are committed to sharing accurate information around Brexit and how EU nationals are affected. We pride ourselves on the quality of our advice and our dedication to client care.

You can contact us on 0203 178 2008 or email us on

Free Guide for EU Nationals #1: CSI



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s